We believe students should be able to gain an insight into how technology is used in a variety of industries. What if you could gain an insight into 3 industries in 1 programme...
Summer Institute 2018
We believe students should be able to gain an insight into how technology is used in a variety of industries. This programme gives you an insight into 3 industries through 3 x week long insights, all in 1 programme. The whole programme will run for 4 weeks.
- Week long insights will be hosted at IBM, GSK and a financial services company (to be announced in the coming weeks).
- Throughout the 4 weeks you'll be working in a team on an industry problem statement, with a team presentation to industry in the last week.
- A series of masterclasses will take place in the first 3 weeks
- Students will have 1-1 coaching with Alumni to help their development through the programme.
- Only open to 1st year students.
- You must be a student from a Tech Partnership Degree/Tech Industry Gold Accredited Degree (e.g. IT Management for Business).
- You must be available from 11 June 2018 – 5 July 2018
Note: travel expenses will be covered. The pilot programme will be run in London.
Applications for the June 2018 Pilot are now closed.